If you require to reduce your tax instalment deductions because you have negatively geard investments or property, you need to download 'Taxation Section 1515 Info Required' and return the form to us for a preparation of the required form.
If you are over 60 years of age, you may not need to lodge a tax return. Download our questinaire 'For the Over 60s', fill it in and discover the answer.