Application for Refund of Imputation Credits
If you do not need to lodge a tax return, and you received fully franked dividends on your shares or a distribution from a managed fund or trust which included franking credits, we can apply for a refund of these credits on your behalf. Just phone 03 59 88 4622 to discuss.
You can apply yourself - Just download the attached form ' Application for Refund of Imputation Credits', download it, fill it in and post it to;
Australian Taxation Office
GPO Box 9845
(you do not need to say the city as the postal service recognises this format) or you can phone the details to the ATO on 13 28 65 and the imputation credits will be refunded to you.